- Completing ASIC approved annual SMSF Financial and Compliance audits
- Liaising with Trustees and ATO to resolve issues and repair funds with previous contraventions
- Working with financial planners and other advisors to ensure that the correct structures are put in place to avoid future contraventions
- Educating Trustees about their roles and responsibilities
- Providing current superannuation knowledge through face to face meetings, seminars and written updates.
Sole Principal, Michele Beattie, has been involved in the financial services industry since 1990, and in her own practice since 2011, servicing clients in South Gippsland, Melbourne, Central Victoria and beyond. Her aim is to educate SMSF trustees on their compliance requirements and to provide ongoing technical support and proactive advice to her clients.